Monday, February 16, 2009

For the pain, we gain

Benny and I stopped by Surface Headquarters to catch up/spend the day with Rob and Mike (quite possibly the two coolest guys ever to front a company). We've been suffering perennial injuries for the like of us, and were wonderfully cheered up by the regular banter in their office. I don't remember seeing so many different people come through a business, all smiling and with good response to their products. GO SURFACE!

Promote Promote Promote Promote.

Viva le Surface
Its so hard to come back down to reality, I'm just struggling to see the effort that I started off the semester with.

- set a new background, Louis Vuitton
- got two new hats, 5 new shirts
- smiled way too much for one day
- haha just kidding
- POW DAY WEDNESDAY



love em. support em. live em.

No comments: